Question:PE2650 2xgbit ether
Ken_Bignell at Dell.com
Thu Mar 20 14:37:01 CST 2003
You asked the following:
* Have a stack of servers (PE2650) with dual eth. Gbit
* wonder how I should config them, network wise
* Are there any possibilities for some sort of failover between the
* ports, or do I have to assign eth0 and eth1 with separate IP's
* Any suggestions or ideas?
Yes, use the Dell\Broadcom driver's advanced teaming features. Download the
HTML documentation to find out how.
Windows Zip file). Also download Bcom_LAN_60_RHSrc_02.tar.gz for the
SNaC (Security, Networking and Commodities)
Phone (512) 723-0546
ken_bignell at dell.com <mailto:ken_bignell at dell.com>
More information about the Linux-PowerEdge