SV: SV: Question:PE2650 2xgbit ether

colbey@dreamwerx.net colbey at dreamwerx.net
Thu Mar 20 12:37:01 CST 2003

iAS.. ok..   As for how much network traffic the redundancy of the boxes
will use up.. I'm not exaclty sure .. I've cc'd the message to the dell
list as I'm sure someone more experienced with that may be able to
answer...

As for network config..  you can either go with the 1 port to 2 different
switches.. for redundancy..   or link the boxes together with 1 port
creating a private communications network between them, dedicated to
server to server traffic..

Hopefully someone else on the list has done a similar setup.. I have not
with iAS..