How to turn off speaker on perc3

Claude Poitras lstdellpe at cray.dwim.com
Thu Mar 20 07:40:00 CST 2003

Hi,

The command afacli look like for aacraid driver.
But on my machine is not an aacraid driver for the raid but magaraid.

I have find the command megamgr.

With this command I can change the config of raid controller (including speaker status).

Thanks for your reply.  It was not the good command (in my case) but it's a very good start point.

Now, the silent (relative, stay the fan noise :))

Claude.