tg3 stability reports? (was: Re: recent kernel upgrades.. security.)

Philippe Gramoullé philippe.gramoulle at mmania.com
Wed Mar 19 18:32:00 CST 2003

Hi

Well, since we switched our v0.97 tg3 driver (compiling this into the driver was a mistake BTW)
to the latest one (v1.4c), we didn't experince any single hard lock , hang, or freeze).

I think all negative talks were about not the latest driver version.

I can't comment on your NFS trouble, but i would say that latest tg3 driver is really
stable here.

Thanks,

Philippe