Red Hat based Errata kernels with XFS support

Seth Mos knuffie at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 19 08:01:00 CST 2003

Hello

A respin of the current Red Hat errata kernels (2.4.18-27) with XFS support
from the 1.2 release have been made.

You can find these kernels at http://iserv.nl/files/xfs/2.4.18-27/

- These kernels are NOT made by Red Hat and are in no way linked to Red Hat.
- Problems with these kernels should be directed to me or the XFS
mailinglist linux-xfs at oss.sgi.com and NOT Red Hat.
- I am NOT an SGI employee and these kernels are not official 1.2 Release
kernels.

That said, these are contributed kernels in the hope that others might find
them useful as well.

Cheers
--
Seth