OMSA Ports Configurable? -- Configuration file for omawsd web server

Joshua_Giles@Dell.com Joshua_Giles at Dell.com
Tue Mar 18 10:50:00 CST 2003

Looks like /etc/delloma.d/oldiags/lib/OmahaLoader.properites

Another interesting file is the:
/etc/delloma.d/iws/config/iws.ini
You can set things like max # of threads created at startup to service
incoming requests(connections) and upper limit of threads that the web
server will create to service incoming requests (max_connections) as well as
many others.

Read ya,

Joshua Giles

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren [mailto:poweredge at shrewfoot.net]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 1:54 PM
To: linux-poweredge at exchange.dell.com
Subject: OMSA Ports Configurable?

I'm playing around with using OMSA on a few groups of pe1650s and pe1550s
all running RH7.2.  For the most part I'm pretty pleased with it, but I've
run into one major problem.  omaws32 binds itself to port 8000 on startup.
Is this configurable and if so, where?  I've been through the docs on the
CD, but cannot find anything that specifies whether or not this level of
configuration is possible.  I'd really like to be using this port for
something else on some of these machines.

Thanks.

--d