SLES8 and k_smp-2.4.19-195.i586.rpm

Paul paul at kbs.net.au
Sun Mar 16 17:43:01 CST 2003

Hi All,

I am in the process of testing 2.4.19-195 RPM kernel but it appears our RPM is corrupted! Does anyone have a binary copy of this file or know of an FTP server that has this file stored in its mirror archives somewhere? I checked out all the mirrors and latest by mantel and theres a new kernel which is  k_smp-2.4.19-233.i586.rpm. Does anyone know where I could find a changelog for this kernel or some documentation? It should be the latest certified for Oracle 9i on a PE2600

Thanks
Paul