disk show defects

Dan Sabo dan at dansabo.com
Sat Mar 15 15:18:01 CST 2003

Hi,

I ran the below "disk show defects" command on the cli after reading the
manual to check my RAID 1 array, I have two 36 gig disks in RAID 1 config.
PE 2650.  I got this below response.  Did I type in this command
incorrectly, or is there something wrong with my controller card (or disks)?

Thanx.

AFA0> disk show defects /full=TRUE (2,1,0)
Executing: disk show defects /full=TRUE (BUS=2,ID=1,LUN=0)
Command Error: <The SCSI packet send routine detected a bad status from the
cont
roller.>