NMI ISR: NMI_PRIMARY_BRIDGE_ERROR

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin at conocophillips.com
Fri Mar 14 13:57:01 CST 2003

	Hello,

	I am getting this error on a Dell 1650 (I have 32 of them identically configured,
	with the identical os-all others are not getting this error).  The error is coming
	out of aacraid, and the machine was recently dead and has been fixed by
	Dell tech, though it is giving this error, and the network appears to lose most
	packets (50%) or so on two separate interfaces.

	The os is 2.4.21 pre4, and not giving this error on the other identical machines.

	The machine was working fine before it broke and was fixed.  When it broke
	the orange failure light was lit, I don't know exactly what was determined
	to be broken.

	The machine does not act well, but beyond this error, and the network not
	working correctly there are no other obvious symptoms.

	                               Roger