OMSA Ports Configurable?

Darren poweredge at shrewfoot.net
Fri Mar 14 13:55:01 CST 2003

I'm playing around with using OMSA on a few groups of pe1650s and pe1550s
all running RH7.2.  For the most part I'm pretty pleased with it, but I've
run into one major problem.  omaws32 binds itself to port 8000 on startup.
Is this configurable and if so, where?  I've been through the docs on the
CD, but cannot find anything that specifies whether or not this level of
configuration is possible.  I'd really like to be using this port for
something else on some of these machines.

Thanks.

--d