How to boot from 7.3 CD and then FTP install

Nick Goodman nick at MPI-Softtech.Com
Thu Mar 13 15:16:01 CST 2003

Sean,
  You could put a kickstart file on an NFS server and add the url line for
an ftp installation into it.  You could then boot from the cd and enter
something like "linux ks=nfs:<nfs server ip>:<ks path>"

Nick Goodman
------------------
Software Engineer
(662) 320-4300 x22
nick at mpi-softtech.com
http://www.mpi-softtech.com
------------------

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader
of this communication is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not a named recipient or received this communication by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete the communication and all copies of it.