How to boot from 7.3 CD and then FTP install

"Saúl Perdomo M." saul at sistemasorion.com
Thu Mar 13 11:49:00 CST 2003

No such thing as a dumb question, Sean.  As far as I know, you'll
definitely need a boot floppy.  I'm not sure how to go about it in RH,
but I've often performed remote FTP installations with Mandrake, and
it's worked great every time.  (If only I could get Mandrake to run on
our Dell server... but that's another story =).

David Eastcott's (very) detailed document on how to do this with
Mandrake was a big help to me; you may be able to extrapolate some of
the directions to RH.  It's at
http://members.shaw.ca/mandrake/drakx/9.0/AutoInstall-9.0.1.html

Luck,

- Saul Perdomo