question about nics on 600SC

kenn murrah kennmurrah at nomoire.com
Wed Mar 12 16:05:00 CST 2003

thanks, jason .. i guess that's my real question ... since i'm only running 100BT in my office, there's no reason to get a second Pro1000 card UNLESS there are potential problems running one 100BT card and one 1000 in the same box ...

but if i understand you correctly, i should be okay doing that with different NICs ... right ?

thanks again.