question about nics on 600SC

kenn murrah kennmurrah at nomoire.com
Wed Mar 12 11:07:00 CST 2003

Greetings ....

I recently purchased a Poweredge 600SC, and with the help of this list was able to overcome the problem with installing Debian with the onboard nic ....

Well, now I want to order another 600SC, this time with two nics ... the web site proposes an Intel Pro 100S ... if I choose that option, will I be able to easily use both the onboard one AND the Intel Pro without problems?  or should I add two Intel Pros and not use the onboard nic?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ... I don't want to order the wrong thing :-)