Dell OpenManage Array Manager Problem

Pottinger, Hardy J. PottingerHJ at umsystem.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:43:00 CST 2003

> What Dell might want to do is to put together some info that outlines
> integrating dells into other common monitoring systems.

According to Matt's page (http://www.domsch.com/linux/), "Joshua Giles wrote an article for Dell PowerSolutions magazine on Integrating OpenNMS with OpenManage Server Agent to Manage Dell PowerEdge Servers running Linux":

http://www.dell.com/us/en/esg/topics/power_ps1q03-giles.htm

I would like to see more articles like this, and/or hear how others have done similar things with other SNMP monitoring solutions.

HARDY POTTINGER <pottingerhj at umsystem.edu>
I-Net Administrator, UM LSO/MCO
...PGP Public Key...
  http://mco.mobius.missouri.edu/~hardy/