PERC3/DI 1650 with Debian Woody

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Mon Mar 10 14:31:01 CST 2003

There is direct support for the PERC3/DI (aacraid), but not for the
Intel 1000 cards. I'd suggest using the Debian ISO from
http://www.net.oregonstate.edu/~kveton/debian/
it supports a ton of different PowerEdges' and the hardware they come
with (i.e. the Intel 1000 cards, LSI SCSI, etc.).
Hope that helps

-Sean