PE2650 hangs on RH7.3

Rocio Alfonso Pita rozio at universalsupport.com
Mon Mar 10 03:33:00 CST 2003

Hi,

  I'm using the newest RH kernel and until this moment the system is stable.
I'm waiting because the system crash about 2 or 3 weeks from it wake up, and
only runs one week in this moment.

  If there are any problem, I'll comunicate in the list.

  Thanks to all.
    rozio

El Sáb 08 Mar 2003 19:01, James Bourne ha dicho: