Fiber Channel...

conway, heather conway_heather at emc.com
Fri Mar 7 16:12:01 CST 2003

Hi James,
Which Qlogic driver are you attempting to use?  If you are trying to use the
default v5.31 driver, you very well may run into issues when attaching to
the CX400.
I would recommend using the RPM that Gary lists below to install the
v6.04.00 driver.
Alos, what firmware revision are you using on the Brocade 3900?
Thanks.
Heather