Fiber Channel...

James Howard jhoward at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 7 15:26:01 CST 2003

Not sure if this counts as glowing but here goes:

Been trying to get a 2650 w/RHAS 2.1 (2.4.9-e.9smp), 2 Qlogic 2340, 2
Brocade 3900, CX400 to talk with zero luck.  After much fighting, I have
determined the Qlogic drivers for Linux still have serious issues with
newer Brocade switches.  Since I can't very well pull the switches out
of a produciton SAN, I am going to try Emulex cards and see if they
actually will get the job done.

If anyone has had any luck with my combo, or you want more details, feel
free to reply to the list o directly to me

James