Fiber Channel...

Lerhaupt, Gary Gary_Lerhaupt at Dell.com
Fri Mar 7 15:14:00 CST 2003

Dell supports QLogic HBAs in conjunction with your EMC SAN.  The 2200, 2310,
2340 and 2342 (dual port) HBA are all supported and qualified by EMC under
7.3, 8.0 and AS 2.1 currently with QLogic driver v6.04.00.  The Dell RPM can
be downloaded from:
http://download.qlogic.com/drivers/8635/qla2x00-clariion-v6.04.00-2.i386.rpm

Gary