Dell poweredge and EMC CX200

Chris Spencer CSpencer at CAIT.org
Fri Mar 7 12:12:01 CST 2003

Does anyone have a CX200 / poweredge working?

What has your experience been?  What is the configuration you are using?

We are evaluating using 2 Dell PE1650's and one CX200 under RH AS2.1  as
a nfs/samba/webdav share.

Any feedback on this type of configuration would be helpful.

Thanks
Chris Spencer
System and Network Manager
CAIT

--
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born