Intel EEPro100 card

trlists@clayst.com trlists at clayst.com
Thu Mar 6 11:33:01 CST 2003

Thanks to everyone for the help here ... it is now working!  Had to get
rid of the eepro100 module and replace it with e100, but it works
nicely.  The e100 is not part of the slack distribution I downloaded
(might be on the full CD set, which just arrived), but I was able to
download it from Intel's site and compile it.

Thanks to all for the help ... now I'm on to getting samba running (I'm
using the machine as a server on a Windows network).