OT: PCI-X Bus Speed no set correctly on PE4600

Marc Schmitt schmitt at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 6 06:45:00 CST 2003

I just checked on Qlogic's homepage, there it says the QLA2310 is a
66MHz PCI-X card. The Qlogic Quick Start Guide reads:

100-MHz PCI-X models. The QLA2310 series supports 100-MHz PCI-X and is
backward compatible to run in standard 66-MHz and 33-MHz PCI systems.

Funny...

I contacted Qlogic support, this is quite misleading.

Greetz
      Marc