Intel EEPro100 card

Blair Colbey colbey at cyclone.dreamwerx.net
Wed Mar 5 11:53:01 CST 2003

I've got an onboard eepro100 chipset on my 2450 running great:

  eth0: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100]

I'd try the kernel driver again.. when the system boots up.. check for any
messages in kernel log (dmesg) .. then try and talk to the nic using
mii-tool and see if perhaps it's configured incorrectly or something.

Also update your kernel to 2.4.20.. I'm not sure if there are any fixes,
but that should be the 1st update..

Slack rocks!  ttyl.