time drift (again)

Andy Stubbs andrew.stubbs at activehotels.com
Thu Jan 30 09:19:01 CST 2003

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I have a couple of 2500s and they're not
too bad compared to the 2600s and the 1650s, or at least that's my
perception.  I'll see how my mileage varies if I turn omsa off. 4 seconds
is as you say, still a lot though (imagine my incredulity at 20 minutes!).
I'd rather have omsa on though, if only so I can generate a lovely 3
dimensional model of the temperature gradients in our racks (just kidding,
but now I think of it...)

As to the solution for ntp, yes that should do the trick! D'Oh! Can't see
the wood for the trees.

Thanks again,

Andy