Red Hat errata kernels for test...

Gabriel Rosenkoetter grosen at cc3.com
Mon Jan 27 11:38:01 CST 2003

At Monday, January 27, 2003 12:11 PM, Philip Rowlands wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> >I have received permission to post the latest release candidate of
> >Red Hat's errata kernel.  It contains not only fixes for > e1000 and
tg3
> >net drivers, but also system-level fixes which may address > the
problems
> >users on this list were seeing.
>
> What's new/improved/fixed with e1000? Is the previous release buggy or
> just not as good as it could be?

To be precise, dare we hope that the hw tcp csum errors are actually
gone now?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
grosen at cc3.com
CC3 {Unix,Linux} systems administrator

information of CC3 that may be confidential, proprietary and/or legally
privileged, and is intended to be read and used solely by the individuals
or entities named as recipients on this message.  Without limiting the
foregoing, all copyrightable graphics, content and documents, and all
trademarks, service marks and trade names, contained in this e-mail message
or any attachment are exclusively owned by CC3, and no rights are granted
in such tent and materials except as expressly stated in this notice.