Hardware question

Tom Lesniak TLesniak at lyrix.com
Mon Jan 27 10:33:00 CST 2003

While it's not linux specific, I figure that this is probably the best
place to get this info (since dell tech support does not have a clue)

What I am trying to figure out is how much amperage at -12 volts is
supplied for the PE1650 and the PE2600. The reason I need to know is that I
have some PCI boards that are pigs at -12V and will not work correctly if
they do not get the required power. (and I need to put several in a single
system so if I know what the output of the chassis is, then I can figure
out how many boards I can put in the server)

This information was printed on the power supplies in the PE2500 however on
the new chassis it's not listed anywhere.

     - Tom