Temperature Readings

Frank Louwers frank at openminds.be
Fri Jan 24 15:19:01 CST 2003

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 03:10:16PM -0600, Joshua_Giles at Dell.com wrote:

> Just become more familar with the MIB and you'll find lots of useful info.
> SNMP is GREAT!!!

Yes, well. I only seem to have 1 temp reading, so I would assume it
would be CPU temp. But your and other's messages seem to confirm it is
motherboard temp. 37 would them seem a bit high to me, but it could be
they placed the "motherboard" sensor next to the CPU or so :) I'll have
a quick look next time I have to switch one of those off ...

Kind Regards,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium