2650 - tg3 on 2.4.18-19.7.xsmp rh7.3

Jacek Radajewski jacek at usq.edu.au
Wed Jan 15 16:12:01 CST 2003

One of my boxes crashed within hours of upgrading to 2.4.18-19-7 then nothing for two weeks ... I had another 2 crashes over the past 3 days so I changes all my tg3 drivers to bcm5700 ... so far so good.

not sure id it is tg3 or not but something is killing my linux boxes.

i left one of the devel boxes running tg3 with a serial console on another machine.  If I get an opps I'll mail it here.

Jacek Radajewski

Manager, Software Development Team
Distance Education Centre
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba, Australia
email:  jacek at usq.edu.au
phone: +61 7 46312889

Will the tg3 module work, has anyone experienced crashes with this one under
7.3? Is there anything special I need to concider? I can't afford an crash due
to faulty drivers.