1650 power consumption.

jason andrade jason at rtfmconsult.com
Wed Jan 15 00:23:00 CST 2003

On Wed, 14 Jan 2003, Christopher McCrory wrote:

> Woh there little buddy.  This is exactly opposite I what I have been
> told.  I asked the same thing on this list several months ago.  THe
> answer was "one hot, one not"

Interesting.  Unfortunately this doesn't seem to bear out under
actual observation.  There might well be measurement issues with
the APC upses we were using but when we plugged a 2450 into
separate UPSes we could see an equal drain on both of them.

I respectfully suggest that the advice about "one hot, one not" may
not be correct.

regards,

-jason