afacli on poweredge 2400

Didrik Pinte dp at adhoc.be
Tue Jan 14 06:42:01 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm currently running a RedHat 7.3 on a Poweredge 2400. I've tested a crash
disk and i'm now trying to restore my raid containers. The "crashed disk"
is mentionned as "MISSING MEMBER" when calling the "container list" function.

I've deleted the dead partitions and put the disk as failover for the
container 0. I have nothing in the task list... The container scrub and the
container restore RAID5 does not work ("partition failed" error).

Do someone know how i can restore my crashed disk in my containers ?

Thanks

Didrik Pinte

**** DISCLAIMER ****
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.