esm module and ntp problem

JP Vossen vossenjp at netaxs.com
Fri Jan 10 20:21:01 CST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Michael Redinger wrote:

> synchronization. 100% reproduceable for me.

I have a PE500SC and am NOT running the esm module, byt my ntp loses
synchronization every Monday morning just as my backup job is ending.  All RH8
errata applied.  Search the list archives for details.  No joy so far... :-(

Later,
JP
JP Vossen, CISSP              |:::======|                jp at jpsdomain.org
"The software said it requires Windows 98 or better, so I installed
Linux..."