esm module and ntp problem

Michael Redinger Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
Fri Jan 10 10:01:00 CST 2003

Hi,

I reported this issue in the Web Forum PowerEdge - Linux. As I didn't get
any replies there, I'll try it on this list: :)

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=pes_linux&message.id=731

synchronization. 100% reproduceable for me.

Any Hints?

Michael

--
Michael Redinger
Zentraler Informatikdienst (Computer Centre)
Austria					Mail: Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at