troubleshooting PERC card

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Fri Jan 10 03:41:01 CST 2003

Hi,

I have a few suggestions:

* Try swapping the cache RAM with something you know works (i.e. from your
other PERC3/QC).

* Make sure the card is seated in the PCI slot correctly.

* Check the SCSI cables are in good condition (or swap with known good).

* Try updating the PERC's firmware to the latest release.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Basil Hussain
Internet Developer, Kodak Weddings