Perc 4/di & Open Linux

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Wed Jan 8 13:14:00 CST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Sanchez Antonio wrote:
> 	I need the driver for Perc 4/DI for Open Linux 3.1 kernel 2.4.13. It's
> possible that anybobdy send me  the driver compiled it for this kernel or
> send me the driver source for make it myself.?

The driver source is available at http://domsch.com/linux/megaraid/.
megaraid-1.18f is the latest available.  It's also available in very
recent 2.4.21-pre kernels.

> It's possible that  Perc 3/DI driver work ok with Perc 4/DI?

No, the 4/Di (which uses the megaraid driver) is a separate controller
completely than the 3/Di (which uses the aacraid driver).

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch