Relaying denied by Postfix

Chris Kirby ckirby at fundlibrary.com
Mon Jan 6 14:50:01 CST 2003

Given your configuration example, it is trying to listen for mail sent to
user at punnachalil.com and will reject mail for other domains. Is this the
domain that you want your users to be attached to?

Also, you do not have a relay_domains= defined.  It should look something
like this in your main.cf file:

relay_domains = $mydestination
mydestination = $mydomain, $myhostname, $transport_maps

Don't forget to restart with:  postfix reload

Chris.