1650 and 2.4.9-31

Richard Nuttle Richard.Nuttle at ubsw.com
Tue Mar 26 10:41:00 CST 2002

Has anyone had any luck getting the 1650 to work with 2.4.9-31, I've tried
RedHat's binary package, source package, my own modified version of the
source pacakge, all to no avail. I get:

Uncompressing Linux...

And then a hang. I'm Using grub 0.91 as the booter, but grub has no
problem booting other kernels.

-Rich

--
Richard Nuttle - Richard.Nuttle at ubsw.com - +1 312 554 5660
perotsystems/UBS Warburg - Unix Engineering, Chicago

The following message is added automatically by my employer. I apologize
for the inconvenience.

related financial instruments.