Debian on 1650 with e1000

G. Barros listmail at exodusgroup.net
Wed Mar 20 17:59:00 CST 2002

yeah, im taking the install-through-cd route right now... just waiting for
that image to download...

it seems intel just gpl'd the drivers so they should be in source soon
enough (thx matt). Ill just use the non-gpl till its made available and
then switch over...

ill give it to intel and dell though, these servers have been out for maybe
a few months and now the drivers have been gpl'd... considering how fast i
usually see intel work, im impressed :)

ill give the boot-floppies thing a try though, seems like fun...

thx,
-guil