Debian on PE 2550 w/ RAID

G. Barros listmail at exodusgroup.net
Wed Mar 20 17:03:00 CST 2002

ill chime in with my woody experiences too :)

a while back i was working at an isp run entirely on woody, stability was
great, we had our main gateway/firewall mirrored with heartbeat and i think
i only remember it failing over once in the year i was there. We also ran a
couple of mail servers sharing 2k clients with no worries... only reboots
were my 3am lets-try-this-new-feature on my test box...

none were really dell boxes... so i suppose this doesnt help you much :)
... sorry

-guil