Debian on PE 2550 w/ RAID

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Wed Mar 20 16:54:01 CST 2002

Hello,
I noticed that you went with woody, I am still deciding to go with
either woody or potato. Are you running woody on production servers? and
if so what has the stability been like? I've got a  PE 4400 as well (not
in production yet, running 2.4.17 w/ XFS on root) a few 1550s, and a
bunch of 350s, and a 2550. I was looking to do software raid on some of
them any pointers on a good way to do it? Thanks!