Utility Partition and Linux

Ries van twisk rvt at dds.nl
Wed Mar 20 15:59:01 CST 2002

Hi Guil,

I only have experiances with the 2400, 2450 and the 1300.
I did run debian potato on them execpt for the 2450 (out off my control)
without a problem. I also did remove the utility partition.
Experiences are exteemly good so for execpt for the raid controler that
is a bit slow but it's fast enough if you don't run a heavy database
system.
The 2400 runs in Raid 5 and the 2450 runs in raid 1.

Ries