Problems running OpenManage on Linux

John Reuning john at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Mar 20 07:52:00 CST 2002

I just wrote a Netsaint plugin to check status via snmp.  If used with
netsaint, it will generate an alert if a drive fails or if something bad
happens to an array.

http://www.ibiblio.org/john/megaraid/

-John Reuning
ibiblio.org/metalab.unc.edu/sunsite.unc.edu

--On Wednesday, March 20, 2002 09:46:22 AM +0100 Lennart Freyberg