DELL pre-installation Red Hat release for PE 2550 with PERC3/Di RAID

Lic.Rafael Acosta Serrano ras at ulsa.mx
Tue Mar 19 11:05:01 CST 2002

Hi Henrik.... I bought 4 PE2550 with Linux and it is very stable... the version I got is RHL 7.1. Take care.

_____________________________
Lic. Rafael Acosta Serrano
ras at ulsa.mx
Jefe de Tecnología
Comunicación y Sistemas
Universidad La Salle, México
Tel. (011-5255) 5278-9500 ext. 1064
Tel. Directo: (011-5255) 5278-9510
Cel.  04455-5455-0540 / Intrl 011-5255- 5455-0540
FAX: (011-5255)5516-9731
Mensajes: pag_ras at ulsa.mx