Dos boot floppy for BIOS update

James Bruce brucej at musc.edu
Mon Mar 18 10:42:01 CST 2002

Xavier,

What do you need on this boot floppy?  Believe me, I know your pain.  I've
had problems with some of the nic drivers from dell because they are
executable in order to expand and of course I'm downloading with linux
because my other computer (windows) is out commission (no nic drivers).

If necessary, I can create a boot floppy image from one of mine and put it
online for you to download.  Then just use dd to make the floppy.

James

--On Monday, March 18, 2002 17:35:53 +0100 Xavier Poinsard
<xpoinsard at openpricer.com> wrote:

> => What can you do if all your computers are running linux ???

=====
James J Bruce (brucej at musc.edu)
GCRC Informatics Manager
Medical University of South Carolina
Charleston, SC 29425  (843) 876-5101

There are two major products that have come out of the University of
California at Berkeley: LSD and BSD.  We don't believe this to be a
coincidence.
-- Jeremy S. Anderson