Incompaitibility between iANS and OMSA?

Matthew Parslow MatthewP at lonelyplanet.com.au
Thu Mar 14 21:48:00 CST 2002

Oops, sorry guys,
I'm runnig RH 7.2 with 2.4.7 RH kernel
Openmanage 1.0 from DOMNA01.tar.gz
Ians 1.6.20b
e100 1.8.37

Thanks
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael E Brown [mailto:michael_e_brown at dell.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 2:22 PM
To: Matthew Parslow; Chenault, Thomas
Cc: Linux-Poweredge at dell.com
Subject: Re: Incompaitibility between iANS and OMSA?

Matthew,
	You didn't mention which Distribution and kernel version, which
version of iANS, or which version of OMSA you are using. This is pretty much
essential information that would be necessary to start helping you.

Thomas,
	Where would be the best place to point this gentleman to in order to
deal with iANS-related problems?

--
Michael