Incompaitibility between iANS and OMSA?

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Thu Mar 14 21:22:00 CST 2002

Matthew,
	You didn't mention which Distribution and kernel version, which version of
iANS, or which version of OMSA you are using. This is pretty much
essential information that would be necessary to start helping you.

Thomas,
	Where would be the best place to point this gentleman to in order
to deal with iANS-related problems?

--
Michael