ServerAssistant daemons hanging

Les Niles lniles at Narus.com
Thu Mar 14 16:29:00 CST 2002

The installed RPMs are dellomsa-4.51-3417, dellomsa-drivers-4.51-3417.
The installation came from the OpenManage Systems Management CD,
Version 3.0, P/N 6K607 Rev. A01, dated December 2001.  I downloaded
DOMNA01.tar, but it looked like the same versions so I didn't
install it.

BTW, we have seen this on more than one box (identically configured).

  -les