ServerAssistant daemons hanging

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Wed Mar 13 19:52:01 CST 2002

Josh,
	This sounds like a serious bug. Can we get this guy in touch with
the right people on the OMSA team to get this looked at? We may have to
file a Teamtrack issue.

Les,
	Just to verify, are you running the 2.4.7-10 kernel? If you are,
we have a much better chance of making sure this gets the attention it
needs.

--
Michael Brown
Linux Solutions