aacraid/afacli

Heather Guse hguse at dpnsecurity.com
Wed Mar 13 12:37:00 CST 2002

I have one disk down out of three on a 2500.  I have looked through what documentation I could find and have not been able to figure out what is going on outside of the obvious.  The aacraid utility is new to me, but I have used it on another server where I was able run the container scrub successfully.  Unfortunately this seems to be a different problem. Please see info below, thank you for any help ahead of time.

Executing: container list
Num          Total  Oth Chunk          Scsi   Partition
Label Type   Size   Ctr Size   Usage   B:ID:L Offset:Size
----- ------ ------ --- ------ ------- ------ -------------
 0    RAID-5 67.7GB       32KB Open    0:00:0 64.0KB:33.8GB
 /dev/sda                              0:01:0 64.0KB:33.8GB
                                       0:02:0 64.0KB!33.8GB

Executing: disk list

B:ID:L  Device Type     Blocks    Bytes/Block Usage            Shared Rate
0:00:0   Disk            71132959  512         Initialized      NO     160
0:01:0   Disk            71132959  512         Initialized      NO     160
0:02:0   Disk            0         0           Offline          NO     0

Heather Guse
hguse at dpnsecurity.com
DPN, Inc.
651-766-5756