Ok. another one.

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Wed Mar 13 10:55:01 CST 2002

Hello...

	I have a couple of similarly configured 8450s.  I was having a few issues
also.

<warning>
  if you don't know what rawhide is, this isn't for you
</warning>

I'm currently running 2.4.17-0.16 from redhat's rawhide tree on one
machine for the last 24 days, 31 min.  _For me_ it works great.  All my
memory problems and other issues went away. for instance, I can now run
'top' :)

Today's tree contains 2.4.18-0.3 so YMMV